I don’t think there is something wrong with our generation. But there is wrong with this man’s perception.
First, we mourn for Paul’s death but it doesn’t really mean that we haven’t given value for Mr. Mandela’s act. It just simply means that Paul Walker individually touched our lives, through his films more than Mr. Mandela.
Another thing is, Paul Walker isn’t just an actor. He is also a founder of Reach Out Worldwide, a charity foundation who helps people suffering from unexpected calamities. If Mr. Mandela had made changes in our world, so as Paul Walker.
We have lost two great people. The greatest thing we could do to emulate their doings is not just simply mourn for people whom we know made a great change in our world, rather, we should change our perspective into judging people around us.
- wistfulxw0nder likes this
- theendofmybrokenheart likes this
- fezaflowers7 likes this
- mylightinthedarkisu reblogged this from ashleygreat
- n-ostalgicos likes this
- lee-gi-monika likes this
- cinthyasilva likes this
- fleurrebelle27 likes this
- wellwhatevernm likes this
- yeskeepdreaming likes this
- honeymooonavenueee likes this
- loneliness-is-my-bff likes this
- cristinasegseh16 likes this
- ashleygreat posted this